SUWADA Classic Nail Nipper.
Handmade, satin finish, with sharp curved blades that make a clean cut, without straining the nail. It comes with a metal case for safe storage.
The Classic is the standard SUWADA nail nipper model.
Made of high-carbon stainless steel, the same material used to forge custom-made Japanese kitchen knives. These nippers are strong, rustproof, and easy to maintain.
With a beautiful satin, brushed finish, the Classic model is scratch resistant and any marks on the surface are inconspicuous.
This nipper has won three design competition awards:
- Good Design Award
- Design for Asia Award
- IDS (Idea, Design, Sense)
What it brings to you:
- Style in your interior design
- Nail care, because it makes a clean cut rather than squeeze the nail
- Beautiful nails
- No more ingrown nails
- Material : High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel
The sizes of this product are Large and Small. We recommend the large size for most adults.
- Large size length: 12cm
- Small size length: 10cm
In the box:
- One Suwada Classic Nail Nipper
- One metal case with soft interior
- Manual for maintenance
We recommend this as a gift to yourself or to a loved one. We all cut our nails all of the time, so such a gift will certainly be used often.