SUWADA Classic Round Tip Nail Nipper.
Handmade, satin finish, with sharp curved blades that make a clean cut, without straining the nail. It comes with a metal case for safe storage.
It has a rounded tip to reduce skin injuries for people who feel better without the classic nipper tip.
Designed upon requests by medical professionals.
Made of high-carbon stainless steel, the same material used to forge custom-made Japanese kitchen knives.
These nippers are strong, rustproof, and easy to maintain.
With a beautiful satin finish, the Classic Round model is scratch-resistant and any marks on the surface are inconspicuous.
What it brings to you:
- Modern style in your interior design
- Nail care, because it makes a clean cut rather than squeeze the nail
- Beautiful nails
- No more ingrown nails
- Material: High-Carbon Stainless Steel (Spring is made of plastic so it's not suitable for high heat (more than 80 degrees) sterilization)
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel
In the box:
- One Suwada Classic Round Tip Nail Nipper
- One metal case with a soft interior
- Manual for maintenance