Handmade, satin finish, with sharp blades that make a clean cut, without straining the nail.
It has an elastomer resin handle, which helps grip it better and easier.
It comes with a metal case for safe storage.
"Soft" refers to its handles. It is a similar model to the Classic Nipper when it comes to the top part around the blades. The rest of the body however is very different.
Made of high-carbon stainless steel, the same material used to fashion custom-made Japanese kitchen knives. These nippers are strong, rustproof, and easy to maintain.
With brushed metal at the top and an easy-to-grab body, this model is perfect if you have dry hands or want to clip a nail more comfortably.
Compared to the Soft Slim nail nipper, this has a thicker handle.
This product received an award in the international competition of "Good Design Awards", held yearly in Tokyo.
What it brings to you:
- Nail care, because it makes a clean cut rather than squeeze the nail
- Comfortable manicure at home
- Beautiful nails
- Material: High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel
- Regular version (bulky body)
In the box:
- One Suwada Soft Nail Nipper
- One metal case with a soft interior
- Manual for maintenance