Keeping the caps intact
By saving the cap, you can reuse it to seal the bottle again! Beer and soft drink caps are made to last many uses but we are used to discarding them even without finishing our drink. Now, you can just push it down and seal your drink.
A simple design, inspired by the lines of our best-selling nail nippers and fitted with a strong magnet to keep the crown on it. No caps flying around if you don’t want to.
If you are a collector, you can now collect beer crowns in perfect condition. As a professional you can place the cap next to your customer’s bottle, allowing him or her to inspect both a bottle and its cap, thus upgrading your service.
A small hole at the base of the opener can be used to keep it attached and easily reach for it while in service.
What it brings to you:
- Style in your interior design
- Easy-open any bottle without damaging the cap
- Avoid shaken beers
- Delight your guests and customers by offering them the intact cap next to their bottle
- Surprise unaware friends and family by leaving the opener on a bottle
- Length: 12 cm
- Weight: 45 g (approx.)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Made in Japan
In the box: