SUWADA Baby Nail Nipper.
Handmade, with a satin finish and sharp blades that make a clean cut without straining the nail. It comes with a metal case for safe storage.
The Baby Nipper is SUWADA's response to requests from parents in Japan for the delicate job of cutting the nails of babies and kids.
Made of high-carbon stainless steel, the same material used to fashion custom-made Japanese kitchen knives. These nippers are strong, rustproof, and easy to maintain.
With a beautiful hairline brushed finish, the baby model is scratch resistant and any marks on the surface are inconspicuous.
It has a rounded tip to avoid accidents on the baby's sensitive skin.
What it brings to you:
- Ease of mind about cutting nails
- Clean cuts, with minimal effort
- Style in your interior design and baby equipment
- No more ingrown nails
- Material : High-Carbon Stainless Steel
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel
In the box:
- One Suwada Baby Nail Nipper
- One white metal case with soft interior
- Manual for maintenance
We recommend this to new parents and for small kids. It is easy to teach them how to use it so that they avoid developing ingrown nails.