Suwada Damascus Folding Knife
A heavy, fully metal folding knife featuring a Damascus steel handle and a stainless steel blade.
The handle consists of two parts, both made by forging layers of different steels (hard and soft). With meticulous hand polishing, the handle has become textured. This is because each type of steel has a different level of hardness on the Rockwell scale. By using traditional polishing methods this difference is highlighted with the resulted texture surface.
The blade is made of Japanese cobalt stainless steel. It is separately polished to a mirror finish, using only traditional Japanese hand polishing methods. There is no chrome, coating, or any other such method involved. It is all done by hand.
The three parts are finally put together to create this stunning pocket knife.
It comes in a metal case for safekeeping.
- Made in Japan
- Forged Damascus Steel Handle
- Polished High Carbon Stainless Steel Blade
- Blade: Length: 60mm, Thickness: 3mm
- Overall length: 160mm
- Weight: Approx. 150g
- Damascus Pattern: Every single knife is different. Please note that the Damascus pattern on the handle will be slightly different from the photos shown due to the traditional manufacturing processes.
In the box:
- One Damascus Folding Knife
For UK Customers Only
Upon delivery, you need to verify your age. You can use a passport, a photo card driving license, or proof of age bearing the PASS hologram. The minimum age required is 21 years old.