Suwada Steak Knife & Fork Set.
A handmade set of cutlery designed to uplift your dining experience.
The set is made to be used for main meals, most notably for steaks. Both the fork and the knife are designed to enhance that very experience.
Made of nitro steel, one of the hardest steels in the world.
When we considered what was needed to enhance the enjoyment of a main dish, we aimed for an organic design that would linger in the memory together with food. We had to fundamentally revise the conventional method of cutlery making, study and try out countless variations.
We are proud to present to you the best partner for a perfect steak.
The set comes in a luxurious box with a handmade, brushed stainless steel cutlery rest.
It is the best because:
The fork has a thin line at its edge making it feel very smooth and easy on the lips and tongue.
The knife is sharpened to perfection, as Japanese standards demand. This means that you can cut the steak seamlessly, thus not changing its flavor with rough edges.
- Nitro steel is the hardest material ever used for cutlery.
- The handle is made to enhance the steak eating experience. The fork is designed to be used facing down, not up. It is not recommended to use this pair for dishes that require more complex moves.
- Cutlery Material: Nitro Stainless Steel
- Cutlery Rest: High Carbon Stainless Steel
- 100% forged and made in Japan
- 100% Japanese steel
- Knife: 21.5 cm
- Fork: 21.0 cm
- Rest: 10 cm
In the Box:
- One Fork
- One Knife
- One Brushed Stainless steel cutlery rest