Steak Knife, by Suwada London
Award-winning steak knife by Suwada. Slice without effort and taste the smoothness.
The production of this item is very small due to the high standards required to work with nitro steel. Each blade is unique, handcrafted, polished, and finally sharpened.
It follows the Japanese tradition of straight rather than serrated steak blades. A modern approach using nitro steel rather than VG-10 for greater durability. Single bevel sharpening for greater performance.
This knife will put a big smile on your face and uplift your tasting experience. It feels familiar to touch, fun to use, and great to look at next to your plate.
Each Knife is handled by two people in Suwada. The top sharpener and the head of quality control.
- 100% Nitro Steel
- 100% made in Japan
- Individually made by the head of R&D in Suwada Open Factory, Japan
- Individually checked by the head of Quality Control
In the box:
Keeping at heart our traditions, the blade is extremely sharp, and will remain sharp for a long time due to the hardness of the nitro steel. You can maintain the sharpness by using a 1000 grit sharpening stone.
Maintaining your treasures
- To maintain the steak knives for long, do not cut bones with them.
- They are dishwasher safe.
- To maintain the sharp edge, slice the meat to make a clean cut. Don't hit it against hard surfaces as the blades will lose their sharpness.
- Use a sharpening whetstone to carefully sharpen one side of the knife.